ALRA Western Gathering, 2008.

A Place for the National Officers and Patriot level members of the ALRA to post details regarding upcoming ALRA events.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

ALRA Western Gathering, 2008.

Post by Doc Mark » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Greetings, ALRA Brothers and Sisters,

I'm pleased to announce the dates for the ALRA 2008 Western Gathering! We will, once again, hold our Western at Fort BuenaVentura, in Ogden, Utah, October 14, through October 20, 2008. The 14th is a Tuesday, and that will be setup day, and the 20th is a Monday, and we will all strike camps and head for home that day. I hope to be able to tell you about seminars, shooting contests, food, games, and other fun, as soon as possible. This event is for ALRA Patriot members, their families, and their invited guests, as well as ALRA Probationary Members. It's especially for our ALRA members in the West, but all ALRA Brothers and Sisters, no matter their location, are very welcome to join us! For those in the West, who have always said there was nothing happening out this way, this event is for you, specifically! The two Western Gatherings we've enjoyed these past two years, have been a fantastic success, and we expect our third one to be just as much fun, if not even more so!! Make your plans now to join us up at Fort BuenaVentura, Utah, for the third annual Western Gathering of the ALRA!! Thanks, and God Bless!Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark Rutledge, ALRA #224
Western Partisan
Last edited by Doc Mark on Sun May 04, 2008 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: ALRA Western Gathering, 2008.

Post by Doc Mark » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Greetings, Friends!!

For those who might not already know, it's almost time for our 2008 ALRA Western Gathering!! This will our third such event in a row, and I'm really hoping that, even when my tour of duty as Western Partisan is over, all those who hold this office in the future will continue this event! With the help of all of you, just as it happened in our first two years, the Western will have a very long run, and be a special event for all of us here in the West!!

Our 3rd annual Western Gathering will, once again, be held at Fort BuenaVentura, in Ogden, Utah. Setup day is Tuesday, October 14th, and the event will close on Monday, October 20th. As it has been in the past two years, please bring your families, and any invited guests you feel will enjoy our event, and do us credit. Some of the things we have on tap, so far, are shooting contests, seminars, games and fun for the kids, and our usual potluck dinner on Saturday night, October 18th, where we will all get together to share some fine food, and the wonderful spirit of friendship that pervades our Western Gathering!! If you can’t come for the entire event, please plan to be there for as much of it as you can manage, and you will be welcomed, heartily.

We hope to have a complete schedule of events setup before too long, and if you would like a copy of it, please send me a note. Also, if you are planning to attend, I'd love to have your RSVP, please. We will be taking a donation from each camp, to offer to the Fort for so very kindly allowing us, once again, to use their wonderful facility! There is no set fee, so each of us can donate a little, and it should add up to a nice donation for Fort B. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, or would like to offer a presentation, please let me know, or contact Grant Davis, the ALRA Utah Lieutenant. His email is in the address line of this note. If you need help, in equipment, tentage, or anything else, please let us know, and we’ll do our best to help out, as we have before.

Have a safe and sound trip to our third annual ALRA Western Gathering, and I'll very much look forward to seeing all of you there!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark Rutledge
ALRA #224
Western Partisan
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.