National Gathering

A forum for the National Officers of the ALRA to post news regarding the Association.
Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198
level: Patriot

National Gathering

Post by Ty Davis » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 pm

HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE

The National Gathering of the American Long Rifle Association is to be held at Bledsoe’s Fort Park in Castalian Springs, Tennessee the 26th through 29th of March in the year 2009.

The feast will be held early evening on Friday the 27th. The main dish will be provided but each of you are requested to bring a period appropriate side dish to share.

Seminars on period topics, shooting contests (bring a blanket prize) and the annual meeting will be held on Saturday the 28th.

Guests are welcome but their attendance must be approved by the Captain prior to their arrival.

Non-period or challenged items will not be allowed in camp for any reason.

No pets allowed.

Water, wood and straw will be available.

There may be some limited sleeping accommodations in the two historic buildings on site; however, there is no guarantee so bring the wherewithal for your accommodations.

Call me at 706-318-7784 to let me know if you plan to attend or for further details.

I would like to apologize for the short notice but with the closing of Fort de Chartres, this is the best the Officers and I could do.

I remain your humble servant,

Ty Davis #198
Captain
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.