web site

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
dw25650
Patriot Number: 37
level: Patriot

web site

Post by dw25650 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 am

Perhaps many of you know about this site already, that is the Collectors Weekly. The address below was a search for 18th century items. There are many others including one on history books.
Dave

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/search. ... Search#937
So life has given you a hill, get over it!

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: web site

Post by Doc Mark » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 am

Howdy, Uncle Dave,

Great bit of information, thanks for sharing that link! In fact, I can see that, with a little bit of digging, this might prove to be a fun link to explore for interesting and fascinating facts! Thanks, again, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

P.S. Sorry we missed each other on our recent trip back your way. Hopefully, next year we can make a firm plan and at least get to share lunch, or more! Ended up driving 4,999 miles, and just got home yesterday. My brother and his wife, who were house-sitting for us, have now left, and Lady Cynthia and I are already back to work. No rest for the wicked, as they say....! :roll: ;)
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

dw25650
Patriot Number: 37
level: Patriot

Post by dw25650 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am

Mark,
That's a lot of miles! Hope it does work out next year.

Or, you could say "The work of the righteous is never done." Then all we need to do is figure out which applies to you!
Dave

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Post by Doc Mark » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am

Morning, Dave,

Yeah, it was a really long drive, but we were blessed with good fortune all along the way, and arrived back home, safe and sound, which we credit to the Grace of God! Got to see my Uncle, who is 89 and almost totally blind, down in Texas, and my Mom, in Arizona, on our way back home, so all was good on this trip. One thing, however, we were reintroduced to chiggers on this trip! I had forgotten just how much I hate those little bastiges, but after our trip to Texas, remember them all too well!! :o :evil: I got 93 bites, and poor Lady Cynthia suffered 44! They are still bothering us, though we are doing our best not to scratch them, and have succeeded fairly well. Next time we visit Texas, or any other State in which chiggers live and thrive, we're making sure to take along some Permetherin, or some other spray that repels them. Nasty little bastiges!!! Talk to you later, my Friend, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Mark
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.