2014 Postal Match

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Rob Park
Patriot Number: 255
level: Patriot

2014 Postal Match

Post by Rob Park » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's one more month until the postal match starts, as in the last two years you can get your targets from the eastern and western partisans. I hope that we will have a lot of participation this year as we all need to hone our shooting skills over the summer to get ready for hunting season. I hope you all have a good spring and I hope to see some of you at an event soon.

Your Eastern Partisan
Rob Park

Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198
level: Patriot

Re: 2014 Postal Match

Post by Ty Davis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 am

Thanks for hosting the match again Rob. I am looking forward to some days shooting with the boys!
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: 2014 Postal Match

Post by Doc Mark » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:56 am

Howdy, Rob,

Thank you, as always, for keeping this match alive and well. I did not get to participate last year, due to eye operations, and my inability to see well enough to shoot. But, this year, I'm hoping to shoot right-handed, and look forward to seeing how that works for me. My left eye, which has always been my dominant eye, can no longer function in that capacity. Even though my sight in that eye was saved, it's not sharp enough any more, and so I'm switching to my right eye, and right hand shooting. I have high hopes that this will get me back into the shooting part of our hobby, as I miss it greatly!! Thanks, again, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Mark
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.