Many thanks for a great 8 years!!

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Many thanks for a great 8 years!!

Post by Doc Mark » Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 am

Greetings, ALRA Brothers and Sisters!

I just wanted to send along my thanks, to one and all, who helped make my 4 terms as Western Partisan, 8 years in total, such a pleasure!! Working with two groups of our National Officers has been a very positive and enjoyable experience, and I thank them, one and all, for always being honest, supportive, and interested in keeping the ALRA the outstanding organization that it is!! As my last term is ending June 1st, I also send along my sincere thanks to Ken Stanley, who will be taking over as WP, and have already offered him my help in any way he might need it! Ken will be running the ALRA Postal Shoot from here on out, so please contact him for your targets, and also will be setting up our next Western Gathering, which will be held at Fort BuenaVentura, in Ogden, UT, October 15-20, 2013. Thanks, again, to Ty, and all our Officers, and to our membership for a great 8 years!!! It's been an honor to have been able to serve the ALRA and our Western membership. Take care, and God Bless, one and all!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
ALRA #224
Western Partisan
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198
level: Patriot

Re: Many thanks for a great 8 years!!

Post by Ty Davis » Fri May 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Thanks for your service to the ALRA Mark!
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: Many thanks for a great 8 years!!

Post by Doc Mark » Sat May 25, 2013 9:10 am

Morning, Ty,

Thanks, very much! I very much enjoyed working with you and the other Officers, and that will remain a very satisfactory time for me!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Mark
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.