Fort DeChartres Spring Faire and Rifle/Musket Frolic.

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Fort DeChartres Spring Faire and Rifle/Musket Frolic.

Post by Doc Mark » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Greetings, Captain Ty, and All,

Hey, Ty, it was great seeing you, Gerald, and our other friends at that Fort D. event this past weekend! I had a great time, just found the event much too short. Just about the time you get there, it's all but over! I hope you, and everyone else, had a safe trip back home. I just got back this afternoon, and am ready to unload, do some wash, and get some sleep. I do wish that there was some way to get some photos of the event, as so many of our friends were in attendance. Such is the way of it, I guess, though I did see at least one participant "cheat" and pull out his camera in the camp down the way from where we all camped together. Even though I couldn't make the ALRA National this year, it was outstanding to see you and all the other guys at Fort D these last few days. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Mark

P.S. Thanks go out to Larry for letting me camp with him again, and to all the guys next to us, who undertook feeding me each day! That venison was OUTSTANDING!!! Also, hearty congrats to all our great shooters, who really did a fine job of representing the ALRA in the shooting contests!! HUZZAH, and well done, Lads!!
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.