Items for sale, by a good friend.

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Items for sale, by a good friend.

Post by Doc Mark » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 am

Greetings, All,

My dear friend, Kent Klein, contacted me today, and asked if I would please help him list some eating utensils that he would like to sell. He and his wife have had to endure quite a few years of medical misadventures, and unfortunately, are downsizing to help with medical costs. So, I'm listing what he is offering, and if you would like to purchase said items, please contact him directly. Thanks, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark

Kent wrote:
I have the following Pewter type/style tableware we would like to sell to a Family that can appreciate it and use it. The description is as follows:

For sale. Pewter Colonial type/style tableware place setting for 8. Included is: 8 Large plates/10" dia.. 8 Med. plates/8" dia.. 8 Small plates/6 1/2" dia.. 1 Plate/7" dia.. 8 Cups W/ fancy handles 4 1/2" T X 3 1/2" W. 9 custom made spoons, 7 1/2" L.. 8 Bowls, 1 1/2" deep X 7" dia.. . 2-6" bowls/1"deep w/Fancy handles. 1 Pitcher 5 1/2" W X 8" T W/elk antler handle. All items are solid pewter style, safe to eat material that looks just like real pewter. All are in very good condition with years of use in them still. All have been well taken care of and most were purchased new by myself. I would like to sell as a lot only please. I need $280 for the complete set, which is less than half of what I paid for these all new. This set as described would be over $700 new today. I can deliver to the ALRA Western gathering in Oct.. Thank you. Kent Klein kjkcjk@hotmail.com 801-664-4754.
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.