2012 Postal Match

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
dw25650
Patriot Number: 37
level: Patriot

Re: 2012 Postal Match

Post by dw25650 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Mark, Looking forward to the visit. Are you sure of the date as of now?
Dave
So life has given you a hill, get over it!

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Post by Doc Mark » Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi, Dave,

I'll send you an email with the date of our arrival on your end. Lady Cynthia and I are both really looking forward to spending a fun evening at your place, as long as you'll still have us! ;) :D Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc M.
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Doc Mark

Post by Doc Mark » Wed May 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Greetings, Rob,

How are the sign-ups going for our Brothers in the East? So far, we've had pretty good participation in the West, and I know that we'll all have lots of fun accomplishing the goals of this shooting match!! Talk to you soon, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Mark
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Rob Park
Patriot Number: 255

Post by Rob Park » Tue May 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Mark, I have had a few sign up for the match I think it will be fun for all, hope every thing is going well for this summer. Take care Rob.

Doc Mark

Post by Doc Mark » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 am

Greetings, Gentlemen and Ladies,

Just a reminder to be sure to return your shot and scored ALRA Postal Match targets to me by the end of this month. For those that are attending the ALRA Western Gathering next week, you can bring your targets and give them to me there. For those that have yet to shoot in this Match, I'll be bringing more targets, and quite a bit of our shooting will be to complete this match, unless lots of folks have already done so. Once I have all targets returned, I will check the scoring, then send them to Rob Parks for final judging on this neat Match. I have already received targets from a few members, in the mail, and Duane Hartwig had a great idea for another such match next year: Set it up for the same targets, but shot at 50 yards!! That should definitely "separate the men, from the boys", as Duane so rightly wrote in his nice note to me!! ;) 8-) So, please get your shot and scored targets in the mail as soon as you can, so that they get here by the end of the month. For those that are coming to our event next week, I'll see you there! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
ALRA #224
Western Partisan

Rob Park
Patriot Number: 255

Post by Rob Park » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:36 pm

ALRA Brothers and Sisters,

Here it's the first of November and the ALRA postal match is over. I hope you all had a fun time shooting these targets. These targets need to be sent to your partisan to be scored and to determine the winner. Our addresses are on the gazette.

Thanks to all who participated.

Rob Park

Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198

Post by Ty Davis » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Rob,

Mine are going out in the morning. Thanks for organizing this.
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.

Doc Mark

Post by Doc Mark » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:57 am

Morning, Rob,

Well, I've received all the targets that I believe I will, so I'll score the ones I have, and send them to you in the next few days. I had waited, simply because several folks to whom I sent targets have not returned them as of yet. Oh, well.... All good things must come to and end, and so it is with our ALRA Postal Match!! I had mentioned us having one of these a few years back, but didn't ever get it organized. So, I thank you, very much, for getting this together and making it happen. Well done, my Friend! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
ALRA #224
Western Partisan