Nationl Gathering

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Larry Schleicher
Patriot Number: 86
level: Patriot

Nationl Gathering

Post by Larry Schleicher » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 pm

National Gathering

The Missouri members will be sponsoring a shoot at the Gathering that will be a team event and held on Friday. Size of teams will be determined based on the number of participants. It is on the order of a woodswalk so be prepared accordingly.
For those of you that have had the pleasure of shooting one of our shoots you know what to expect.
We would like to hear from those members that are planing on coming to the Gathering and participating in the shoot.

Larry Schleicher #86

joe joplin
Patriot Number: 144

Re: Nationl Gathering

Post by joe joplin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Gilbert Casto and I are planning to be there, Gilbert does not plan to participate in the woodswalk. I imagine we will get there Thursday afternoon.
Joe Joplin # 144

Rob Park
Patriot Number: 255

Post by Rob Park » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 pm

The Ohio boys will be there Joe Cramer Hal Stead Rick Rhodes and I will be there on thursday.Looking forward to a great time at the NG. Take care Rob.

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Post by Doc Mark » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 am

Hey, Larry,

I'll be there, and will either help with, or shoot in, the woods walk! Even though my dominant eye is heading South on me, it will be fun just shooting my Caywood again! I'll see you on Wednesday night, as we've planned! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Doc Mark

Post by Doc Mark » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:44 am

To one and all,

Have a safe trip to Fort DeChartres, and I'll see you there in just a few days! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198

Post by Ty Davis » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 am

Larry. I know you know I'm coming but I should have replied by now. Gerald Davis, Jason Gatliff & I will arrive Thursday. We are planning to participate.
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.

Doc Mark

Post by Doc Mark » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Greetings, All,

Just got back from our 30th National Gathering, and I have to say, we all had a fantastic time!! Lots of great shooting, a fine seminar, as well as food and friendship! I took 198 photos of the event, and will post some here soon, probably in their own thread. Got some good ones! Thanks to our 22 members who made the effort to attend this special Gathering, and to the Missouri Boys for once again creating a challenging (read that: Evil, devious, and dastardly!!) woods-walk, complete with rain and mud!! Well done, Guys!! It was really enjoyable to see many friends who I only get to see once in a while, and as always, we all just picked up where we left off last time we were all together. I'll post a report, along with the photos, soon. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
ALRA#224
Western Partisan

P.S. when I arrived back home, I had to dig my way in! We had gotten between 14-16 inches of snow whilst I was at the Gathering! Hey, keeps me in shape, so I can't complain!

Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198

Post by Ty Davis » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 pm

It was a grand event. Thanks to all of those men who helped make it such a great event. Thanks also to those who participated, especially Dave and Tim, our two founding fathers in attendance.

I remain,
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.