2012 ALRA National Gathering!

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

2012 ALRA National Gathering!

Post by Doc Mark » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Greetings, Friends,

Well, it won't be long, now, before the 2012 ALRA National Gathering will be upon us! At this Gathering, of course, we'll be celebrating the 30th birthday of our the beginnings of our organization, and I'm hoping that lots of you are making plans to be there and join the fun!! Of those that don't know, the dates for this years event are:

March 15, 16, 17, and 18, 2012.

And, it will once again be held at Fort DeChartres, in Prairie Du Rocher, IL.

I would encourage all ALRA members to try, very hard, to be there this year, as we have some important business to undertake, and also some outstanding fun to be shared. I am hoping that some of our founding members will make the trip, and maybe, as we did at the 20th, we can have them say a few words about what's happened since they banded together to create the Western Longrifle Association, which his the ancestor of the ALRA, all those years ago!!

I am going to try and make the trip, and I hope you all will, too. For Larry, Duane, Del, Tom, and all others planning devious and devilish entertainment for those attending our 30th event, I'd like to volunteer to help as needed!! ;) :lol: :twisted: Please give me a shout, and let me know what I can do to help out, and I'll be there early to lend a hand.

Larry, I am bringing that extra piece of new Tentsmiths tent canvas, about which we talked last year, in case you want to do a repair patch on the little hole in your tent. I've already laid it out, so easy-peasy. I'll be talking to you soon about logistics for this years event, too, but will give you a call, instead of doing it in an email.

So, once again, "COME ONE, COME ALL, TO THE ALRA 30TH NATIONAL GATHERING"!!! I hope to see you all there! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
ALRA #224
Western Partisan
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.