Disposal Sale

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Lloyd Moler

Disposal Sale

Post by Lloyd Moler » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Guys (that's an all inclusive California term that doesn't relate to the sex of those being addressed,)
I am starting to dispose of most of my 18th century stuff... I just have more than a body should have and I don't want to leave it up to Wanda to dispose of should I decide to go live in another level.

Like I said, I am only starting and there will be much more,, and more,,, and more....and some more... Remember, I have been wrapped up in this madness for about 40 years now...

If you would like to see if you can't live without some of my stuff, go to http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/f ... e%20Items/

Click on "VIEW ALL" and all of the items should come up.. Then if you click on the item, there should be a description and price below the picture...

If you see something you just can't live without, then contact me at firelock@dishmail.net and we will work out a deal....

Lloyd Moler
#159 who needs to pay his dues....

j.k.stanley
Patriot Number: 138
level: Patriot

Re: Disposal Sale

Post by j.k.stanley » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Brother Lloyd, I am a little concerned about the stays and shortgowns. I thought you were always the cross dresser type now I think I have some ammo!!! LOL Nice stuff brother. I will get a hold of you!!

Eggs

Lloyd Moler

Post by Lloyd Moler » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Mercy Sakes Alive....
I have been flooded with emails and PM's from 3 different web sites (sure glad I only did 3 to start with)... Mostly they were from folks with inquiries but lots are folks ordering things... I finally figured out a system to determine who claimed first dibs... spent the afternoon cutting and pasting all the emails and pm's and now am starting to organize...
I will notify everyone who made the first bid, (and I will notify those who were too late.) I will also delete the items off of photobucket that are sold and mark those sold pending funds..

I cannot handle Paypal... I don't have an account...

Thanks everyone for your patience...

Lloyd Moler

Post by Lloyd Moler » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Ken,

I think I have some nice shifts and stays that would fit you real well...

I know all the boys would appreciate that...

(If Mark can do it, why not Eggs????) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: