Election Results

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
royjkatz
Patriot Number: 218
level: Patriot

Election Results

Post by royjkatz » Mon May 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Here are the results of the election.

I received 72 ballots back out of 95 sent.

For the office of EASTERN PARTISAN (only voters from east of the Mississippi): Rob Park (OH) received 34 votes and as he ran unopposed, will continue as Eastern Partisan from June 1 2011 through May 31, 2013

For the office of WESTERN PARTISAN (only voters from west of the Mississippi): Mark Rutledge (CA) received 20 votes and Ken Stanley (ID) received 18 votes. Mark will continue as Western Partisan from June 1 2011 through May 31 2013.

For the office of FACTOR (all voters): Bill Rundorff received 68 votes and as he ran unopposed, will take office on June 1 2011 with his term ending May 31 2013.

Roy Katz
Factor

Ricky Roberts

Re: Election Results

Post by Ricky Roberts » Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Members of the ALRA. The month of April was more hectic than usual for me, as I was going through my paper work I found my ALRA Ballet letter today! I do apologize to the ALRA for neglecting my sole membership duty. At least the two races I was eligible to vote in went unopposed so my negligence did not effect anything.
Ricky Roberts

Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198
level: Patriot

Post by Ty Davis » Tue May 03, 2011 10:56 am

Thanks to all those who sent in their Ballots.

Congratulations to each Officer and I look forward to working with each of you.

Kudos to Ken Stanley for stepping up and giving it a run!

Take Care,
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Post by Doc Mark » Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Greetings, Roy, Ty, Ricky, and All,

Congratulations to all our Officers, both old and new, and I look forward to working with you all to best serve our membership!

Many thanks to all of our members who took the time to cast votes in this election!! Well done, all around. Also, I heartily thank my good Friend, Ken Stanley, for tossing his Otter hat into the ring, and running for Western Partisan! MUCH appreciated, Eggs!! We pretty much split the vote between us, and to me, that's just about perfect! Had you ended up winning the election, I know you would have done a fine job fulfilling the role as WP! I look forward to your wise counsel during the next two years in my term as WP, and working together to serve our members in the West, just as we have always done!

Thanks to Roy, for his always efficient and well done handling of the election business of the ALRA!! This will probably be one of the last official tasks that comes your way, Roy, and as I have before, I thank you, very much, for all the outstanding efforts you have made on behalf of all ALRA members during your time as our National Factor!!! You've never shirked a task, and undertaken them all with resolve, honesty, and a sense of duty that is rare these days. You also kept your sense of humor, Roy, which is outstanding behavior!! Well done, my Friend, and thanks, again, for all your hard work!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
ALRA #224
Western Partisan ("Once more into the breech, dear friends.... once more into the breech"!)
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.