Robert W. Schultz

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Lloyd Moler

Robert W. Schultz

Post by Lloyd Moler » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm

It is with a sad heart that I wish to notify everyone that Maria just called and told me that our brother Bob Schultz lost his fight with cancer before daylight this morning...

Bob has been fighting his battle with cancer for several years and moved from N. Idaho back to New York a couple years back to be near his children and grand children.

Bob was a retired New York City Police Lieutenant... He was one of the best and most generous guys I have ever met and was my rendezvous and hunting partner for a number of years...
He was a staunch Patriot who loved our country and spent countless hours involved in conservative politics..

If the family notifies me in time, I will give an address to send flowers or whatever should you have a desire to do so.

He is survived by Maria his wife, a brother and his youngest son who live in Williamsburg, VA, and his oldest son who lives near Buffalo, NY. He also has 3 grand children...

Sorry for the bad news but He has been at peace with his God for some time now and was ready to go...

Lloyd Moler

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: Robert W. Schultz

Post by Doc Mark » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello, Lloyd,

You news is most unwelcome, but not unexpected, my Friend. Last time I talked to Bob, he was fairly fatalistic about his prognosis, and was just taking each day at a time, enjoying them as best he could. He never complained about his malady, nor the fate that awaited him, but instead, always had his normal sense of humor, and was a true Gentleman, always! Cynthia and I have included Bob in our prayers for years, now, ever since he was first diagnosed with cancer. The comfort we take in his passing is that he is finally back with his Father in Heaven, and at complete peace. May God rest his wonderful soul, and may He be with Maria and their family in their time of loss. May they find peace, comfort, understanding, and great faith during what I'm sure is a very hard time for them.

Lloyd, please do send along any and all information about what we can do to help Maria and the family through this sad time. Thank you, very, very much, for letting those us who knew Bob, and considered him our good friend, know about his passing. I shall most certainly miss all the talks we enjoyed on the phone in the last several years, and I shall miss seeing him again on this Mortal Coil. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Mark and Cynthia
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Ty Davis
Site Admin
Patriot Number: 198
level: Patriot

Post by Ty Davis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to him family. He will surely be missed.
Ty Davis #198
Factor
GA St. Lt.

Foushee1
Patriot Number: 238
level: Woodsman

Post by Foushee1 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Lloyd, I must agree with you in all aspects you mentioned about Bob. He was a true PATRIOT and his loss will be felt deeply. I will truly miss our weekly e-mail discussions on politics. From the conversations I had with him I could tell he was a man with insight and could look past the smokescreens some would blow at him and knew who his true friends were, and Lloyd you were one of his best. I am saddened with his passing but I know he is in a better place. Cal
Cal Foreman
ALRA #238
Oregon St. Lt.
"Master Woodsman"

"Nobody can aquire honor by doing what is wrong" Thomas Jefferson

sasmo
Patriot Number: 233

Post by sasmo » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 pm

I am saddened to hear of Bobs passing, he will be missed by all that knew him. I will miss his stubbornness and passion for what he believed in.
Bob will not be forgotten, may he rest in peace!

Carl Miller #233
NV. LT.
Woodsman

" No better relation than a prudent and faithful friend."
Benjamin Franklin 1737
" No better relation than a prudent and faithful friend."
Benjamin Franklin

Foushee1
Patriot Number: 238

Post by Foushee1 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:48 am

I found this photo from the 2006 Colonial Encampment in Washington state. This is the way I will always remember Bob with his lovely wife Maria. We'll miss you Bob.
Attachments
IMG_0268.JPG
Cal Foreman
ALRA #238
Oregon St. Lt.
"Master Woodsman"

"Nobody can aquire honor by doing what is wrong" Thomas Jefferson