ALRA Authors Abound!

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

ALRA Authors Abound!

Post by Doc Mark » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 am

Greetings, All,

Mr. Foreman mentioned, in another thread, that Bill Rundorff, fro South Carolina, had written an article, "On Limited Rations", in the latest On The Trail Magazine. The article is outstanding, and offers a glimpse into the ALRA that is both interesting, and informative!

But we have another ALRA author currently being published, and that would be Mark Sage, from Minnesota. His new column in MuzzleLoader is called "Portals in Time", and it debuts in the current edition of that fine magazine.

Hearty congratulations to both Gentlemen, for jobs well done, and sincere best wishes for more of the same in the future!! Bill and Mark did a fine job, and I look forward to reading more articles from both of our ALRA Brothers! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
ALRA #224
Western Partisan
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Foushee1
Patriot Number: 238
level: Woodsman

Re: ALRA Authors Abound!

Post by Foushee1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:31 am

I have not seen Mark's article in muzzleloader but I know the satisfaction of seeing one's words in print, so congratulations to you too. Mr. Foreman
Cal Foreman
ALRA #238
Oregon St. Lt.
"Master Woodsman"

"Nobody can aquire honor by doing what is wrong" Thomas Jefferson

robshilling
Patriot Number: 243
level: Patriot

Re: ALRA Authors Abound!

Post by robshilling » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 pm

I saw the article Mark in the recent ML. What was it about though? I do not subscribe, but my fiancees father does. I may have read it but am not positive I did.
Congrats to Mark for getting published.