Our very special day, today!

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Our very special day, today!

Post by Doc Mark » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 am

Greetings, Friends,

Lady Cynthia and I wanted to share our very special day with you all, today! We are happily celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary!! Both of us are grateful to our Father in Heaven for His guidance, Grace, and protection, and for having brought us together all those long years ago!! Thank you, Dear Lord!! We cannot believe that it's actually been that long, in truth, as the time has fairly flown by!! I could not have found a better wife, friend, partner, and love, and feel very blessed to have done so. She has always been ready to embark on every adventure that has come our way, and always accepts any adversity along the way with grace, a smile, and a "can do" attitude! Her always cheerful attitude and countenance have helped us both steer a strong course in our lives, and I am even more in love with her than back when we were younger, and first met!! The proof is in the pudding, as they say, and we're both happy to be celebrating this very special event today!

We also cherish our long-time friends in life, and believe that having such fine folks around us is a true blessing, indeed! Thanks to one and all who have been our friends for so many years, and for all the fun and adventures we've shared with you all! Here's to many, many more such wonderful years of acquaintance, and we will always look forward to getting to spend some time with you!! It is because of your own kindness, honesty, generosity, and friendship, that we were first drawn to you folks, and also why we have stayed friends for so very long! Thanks, very much, for being the quality folks that you are, and for helping to make our lives so very special to us!

See you all down the trail, someplace, and thanks for sharing this special day with Lady Cynthia and me! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark and Lady Cynthia
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Delbert Hupp #169
Patriot Number: 169

Re: Our very special day, today!

Post by Delbert Hupp #169 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Congratulations Mark and Cynthia,
In this day and time it is rare for a couple to make it this far..........How did you get her to put up with you for that long? ;) Barb and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary on the Aug. 30th ........ and I dont know why she still likes me! :) 1980 must have been a good year!
Y M H S
Delbert Hupp #169
Delbert Hupp #169
Missouri St. Lt.

Never argue with the stupid!........They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224

Re: Our very special day, today!

Post by Doc Mark » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Hey, Delbert!

Many thanks, my Friend!! Here's to you and Barb, on your own very special accomplishment!! Happy early anniversary, Sir!! I figure that both of us are blessed to have such lovely ladies, who put up with our shinanigans, and STILL love us!!! Thank The Lord, indeed!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc M.
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.