New York Site Closures.

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

New York Site Closures.

Post by Doc Mark » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 am

Greetings, Friends,

From another List, to which I belong, I received a very long and comprehensive list of NY Historical Sites that are now slated to be closed down. Amongst these are Johnson Hall, the Schuyler Mansion, and many, many others! This is most certainly a sad state of affairs, and one which, had we, as a Nation, been more concerned with our long-term future, instead of Union protectionism, and other political favoritism, we could have avoided. Unfortunately, the cow is already out of the barn, so to speak, and I see no efforts to dismantle the ridiculous machinations that brought us to this in the first place. If you'd like to check out the long list of NY Site closures, just google such and be prepared to weep. In the end, it comes down to one simple and inescapable fact: we cannot spend money we do not have in the bank, period!!! Ordinary citizens already know this, but our "leaders", from the POTUS on down, don't seem to have learned this lesson. I say, throw them ALL out, and start over again, with true citizen politicians, just as was originally intended. Unless we stop the run-away train of printing more money then tossing into the toilet and flushing it, through give-away programs and bail-outs, our Nation's future is bleak, indeed. Thanks for reading my rant.... PLEASE VOTE ACCORDINGLY, AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO DO THE SAME!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc
ALRA #224
Western Partisan
Very Concerned Citizen
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.