Welcome, Eve Mullins!!

General discussion area for people interested in the ALRA.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Welcome, Eve Mullins!!

Post by Doc Mark » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:27 am

Greetings, All,

I just heard, from our National Factor, Roy Katz, that my very good friend, Eve Mullins has become a Probationary Member of the ALRA! Way to go, Eve, and welcome to the ALRA!! I was very happy to hear that you had made the decision to join us, and I know that Mr. Miller will do a good job as your Sponsor. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. It's wonderful to have you on board, Eve, and again, welcome!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark
Western Partisan
CA LT
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

ALRA 154
Patriot Number: 154
level: Patriot

Re: Welcome, Eve Mullins!!

Post by ALRA 154 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Oooooooo Eve............ welcome prospective sister! As it looks now maybe I'll get the chance to dunk your powder horn another time someday ;0). I'll never forget the look in your eyes as your horn took the plunge. Hurry and join us, we're all looking forward to it.
Tom

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: Welcome, Eve Mullins!!

Post by Doc Mark » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Hey, Brother Tom,

Yes, that was a great day, indeed, with lots of fun to be had!! And, don't forget a "certain someone" yelling "Indians!!! IN-dians"!!! 8-) :D I will always look fondly back on that fun day, and remember the devious manner in which you and the other Lads setup that great woods-walk!! Well done, all around! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.