ALRA Western Gathering, 2009.

A Place for the National Officers and Patriot level members of the ALRA to post details regarding upcoming ALRA events.
Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

ALRA Western Gathering, 2009.

Post by Doc Mark » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Greetings, Friends,

I have the extreme pleasure to share with you that our 2009 ALRA Western Gathering will, once again, be held at Fort BuenaVentura, Utah, this coming October! The dates are October 13-19, inclusive. An event schedule will be available as we get closer to October. I would encourage ALL ALRA members in the Western US to participate in our Western Gathering. This event is put together and staged for YOU, so please come and enjoy all the fun! In my humble opinion, this has become the premier ALRA event, and I'm very proud of all our Brothers and Sisters that have worked hard to make the Western as successful as it has been in it's first three years! Last year, we had 100+ folks attend the Western Gathering, and I believe that speaks for it's success! Make plans to be there in October of this year, and I'll look forward to seeing you there!! Remember, this event is held for ALRA members, their families, and invited guests, and, for our Patriot members, all ALRA rules will apply. See you there, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark Rutledge
ALRA #224
Western Partisan
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: ALRA Western Gathering, 2009.

Post by Doc Mark » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Greetings, All,

I would like to ask those of you that are planning to attend our next
Western Gathering to put on your thinking caps, and give consideration
to offering some sort of interesting seminar there. Every year, we've
had some VERY good seminars, for the education and entertainment of
those who have attended our Western Gatherings, and I'm extremely proud
of our members and friends who have offered them. I'd love to see some
new folks step up to the plate, and offer something fun this year. If
you have any thoughts, suggestions, or comment, please give me a shout.
Thanks, very much, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc Mark #224
Western Partisan

P.S. I've already been contacted by two of our great Western ALRA members, with outstanding ideas for seminars! Keep it coming, Friends! Thanks!
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.