Idaho/Wyoming Horse Scout.

A Place for the National Officers and Patriot level members of the ALRA to post details regarding upcoming ALRA events.
j.k.stanley
Patriot Number: 138
level: Patriot

Re: Idaho/Wyoming Horse Scout.

Post by j.k.stanley » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Hello Brother Lloyd,

Thanks we had a great time.

The western was grand. We did not have time to shoot the gauntlet at the gathering, we put your pouch in the raffle. A greenhorn won it. I dont recall his name.

Missed you, hopefully you can attend next year!!

Eggs

Doc Mark
Patriot Number: 224
level: Scout

Re: Idaho/Wyoming Horse Scout.

Post by Doc Mark » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Evening, Tom, Lloyd, and Ken!

Yep, it was an outstanding adventure, by any measure you'd care to use!! I'd sign on with the same company any time we can make it happen. Great guys, one and all, and great friends!! Ken was an outstanding leader, and Wynn did perfectly in helping him with making sure all went as planned! Lloyd, many thanks for the kind comments about the photos. I actually took 160+ photos, and still love looking at them! Before the Western Gathering, at which you were sorely missed, Lloyd, I made photo CD's for all the participants of our adventure. Then, I drove off and left them all stacked by my computer, as well as three dozen eggs in the ice box!! Sheesh!!! Oh, well.... gettin' old and forgetful!

Lloyd, that shooting bag you made and donated to the Gathering, was simply a work of art, my Brother!! VERY well done, and you were absolutely right, I DID want to have it for my own!! Not too fair, if the guy pulling names out of the hat ended up winning it, though, so I just admired it whilst showing it to everyone before the raffle! I'll call you about that whole deal, but suffice it to say, MANY thanks for your efforts, Lloyd and I am very sorry that you couldn't have been there this year! Next year, we'll share a fire and tell lies one night, just to catch up! ;) :D Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc
The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.